Track Group Inc. is a global leader in providing end-to-end location monitoring and predictive behavioral solutions that combine real-time tracking devices and professional monitoring services with advanced data analytics. The current focus is delivering electronic monitoring products and services for the global criminal justice market. Track Group is based in Naperville, IL with development staff and offices in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Salt Lake City, UT. We also have operations locations in Santiago, Chile and Indianapolis, IN.
Track Group designs and manufactures the industry’s leading portfolio of GPS tracking devices and alcohol monitoring systems and offers a variety of related software, services, networking solutions and monitoring applications. Our products and services are currently available worldwide and are sold through our direct sales force, as well as through value-added resellers. We provide our products and services to government customers on federal, state and local levels in the US and to international government entities as well.
General Job Description:
A key member of the Operations team, the Logistics Specialist will report to the VP of Operations and perform general logistics and supply chain functions. This position is located in our Naperville, IL office. Duties include:
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ambitious and serious – self started with minimum supervision
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
- Good communication skills
- College degree preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
TG offers a complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Naperville, IL