Reports to: Director of Account Management
Location: Aurora, IL
Track Group Inc., a global leader in the provision of advanced electronic monitoring and supervisions solutions to the criminal justice/corrections market is seeking a highly qualified Monitoring Center Manger to oversee operations and ensure quality of customer service within a fast-paced, Criminal Justice focused software, technology and service environment.
Monitoring Center Representative handles a variety of customer service needs within the Monitoring Center. This would include assisting with technical issues, assisting with both inbound and outbound calls, sending reports, creating and resolving trouble tickets, addressing Monitoring Center needs and assist in training of operators. In addition, the candidate would work with government officers in the public safety/community supervision business and therefore requires significant attention to detail to minimize possible mistakes and provide an appropriate level of utmost customer service. The successful candidate will be accommodating and courteous on the phone, as well as task orientated and a proficient problem solver. The candidate for this position should have excellent interpersonal skills to help build effective customer relationships.
You will develop and retain team of Monitoring Center managers, supervisors and support staff, provide coaching and developmental opportunities that continuously build and expand both individual and team capabilities. Support development and enhancement of leadership competencies that drive individual/team performance against established goals. Foster a team environment that encourages collaboration and peer support.
You will also partner with the Monitoring Center leadership team to develop and execute strategic business plans, operational goals and performance metrics that drive productivity and insure a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Demonstrated history of leadership positions in high volume fast paced monitoring center/call center environments with high degree of success.
- Experience with workforce forecasting and planning to ensure necessary staffing levels to support customer demand. Insure the recruitment, selection and retention of highly qualified internal and external candidates.
- History working under minimal direction and identify, analyze and resolve a wide range of issues, providing quick and decisive solutions within the context of existing policies and identify the need for revision or creation of policies.
- Must be innovative and flexible in responding to a rapidly changing environment where new product, introductions (both hardware and software) will be frequent.
- Work in conjunction with the Manager of Training & Quality to ensure all employees are exceeding performance goals through monitoring and training.
- Create and manage trouble tickets and follow up with customers regarding tickets.
- Demonstrate ability to handle escalated issues and customers experiencing problems.
- Portray professionalism though dress, attitude and actions.
- Work as part of a team to identify trends and new problems the group is seeing.
- Work with other team members to provide efficient customer service and timely response.
- Previous experience with Cellular/GPS Technologies highly desired
- Ability to travel and work with global partners.
- Open office environment.
- Flexible schedule
- The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits