The Equipment Technician is responsible for installing participant electronic monitoring devices for Tippecanoe County Community Corrections (TCCC) as well as preforming any necessary maintenance that may be required on the devices. In addition, the technician will be collecting urine drug screens for male participants.
- Installing and uninstalling electronic monitoring devices.
- Clean and maintain electronic monitoring devices as needed.
- Work closely with the staff of Tippecanoe County Community Corrections.
- Document necessary equipment information for TCCC.
- Maintain inventory for TCCC.
- Box and return equipment to manufacturer when required.
- Observes and collects Male participant’s urine drug screens.
- Document participants drug screen results.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven problem solving abilities.
- Familiar with and able to use computers.
- Good communication skills.
- Follows through on all assigned tasks.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Works well in a fast paced team environment.
- Customer support experience.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Must be able to pass polygraph due to the nature of business.
- The employee will be working in an office environment.
- The employee will be working directly with TCCC participants on a daily basis.
- Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Starting Wage: $14.00/hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 10:30am-7:30pm One Saturday per month 8a-11:30a
Reports to: Midwest Account Manager – Ashlie Barnard